Heather
The flower of the month September - Heather
! Look good and attract attention to myself, this is especially important to me "
" I can not be alone, and certainly not sleep alone! "
"At a party, I must always be the focus, or I do not feel well!"
"Often I'll have to talk for hours on something of the soul!"
"Without the help of my friends, I would even not cope!"
Man accuses me that I think only of myself, but I'm going so, "
those statements could have come from "typical" Heather personalities.
with the Bach flower Heather, Dr. Bach described people as the "modern" psychological personality theory is well known.
A strong analogy need a continuous pressure of speech, vanity and coquetry, fear of being alone, and unobtrusive and sensitive to criticism or ridicule - the behavior of the "Heather-personality" can be very colorful and exciting.
It can also be very nerve-wracking and exhausting for his fellow man.
behind the outer facade of this personality is always an acquired insult to the fear of rejection, neglect and loneliness. The stronger then the feeling of inferiority, the more intense the
compensation with the behavior of a "vulnerable young child."
The effect of the Bach flower Heather is then exactly where help would be good friends: the strengthening of self-esteem.
Flowering Heather gives you a boost, a realistic and accepting view of their own personality to win. The means, popular and respected to be decreasing, one need not impose the other person Sun
Finally, then, the natural look one's own personality and charm act on other people.
The Bach flower Heather is often combined with the flower Mimulus, Larch and Star of Bethlehem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment